Information for Trade Stands
Location & Date
3rd - 4th February 2018 - Blackfriars Priory
Blackfriars Lane, off Ladybellegate Street, Gloucester, GL12HN
The Blackfriars site is a restored 13th century Dominican priory, with several large halls, a series of smaller rooms and an open courtyard. It is conveniently situated in the centre of Gloucester city - a short walk from the train station with plenty of nearby parking.
The Event in Brief
- Focused on the LARP player with the considerable overlap with other interests, such as wargames and table-top roleplaying, making this an event with multiple reasons to attend.
- Fitting nicely into the off-season gap in February. This is the fifth year this event has run and in 2016 it attracted some 550 attendees and we expect to attract even more people in 2017.
Kit Fair: Trade Stand size and facilities
- We have nominally divided the halls into ‘stands’ each is 3m wide and 2m deep.
- Please note this is a medieval building with several halls of varying dimensions so the actual size/shape of the stand may vary slightly- please let us know if you have any specific requirements and we’ll try to accommodate them.
- Traders can book 1-3 of these stands to form their own stall (apologies to those who would ideally like a very large stall- we expect to sell out and wish to ensure we have a wide diversity of stalls).
- If required, we can supply 1no. 1.8x0.6m table per stand. Should you require additional tables, we can provide those at £7.50 each
- Pitches include entry for two staff/traders; if you need more please contact us.
- Electricity is available, if requested, to run simple power levels in most but not all rooms, please contact us to discuss in advance if you have power needs.
Kit Fair: Trade Stand locations and costs
- The site is divided into a number of diverse halls each with their own advantages and drawbacks, below is an overview of the various halls:
- East Range Lower (LE code) – £70 - These two separate rooms are old with uneven flagstone floors and are set off a corridor.
- East Range Upper (UE code) – £60 - This hall is well equipped. Note access is via a longish flight of stairs.
- North Range Lower (LN code) £80 - The North Range is a very spacious, well lit hall.
- North Range Upper (UN code) – £85 - The North Range is a very spacious, well lit hall.
- Immersion Room (IM code) £45 - It is on the top floor above the cafe bar. There will be no lift access to this room, and it will only be available from 5pm Friday 4th
- Lower Blackfriars (LB code) £55 - It is on the same floor as the cafe bar. It will only be available from 5pm Friday
- Scriptorium (S code) £60 - This room has no power within it.
- Traders can choose their location on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis – feel free to call/email us if you wish to discuss your needs.
- The layout plan is available for download here », and the plan will be updated showing stands still available as bookings are confirmed.
How to Book
- Complete and send a Trade Stand booking form (click to download)
- Send payment (see below)
If you have any questions or would like any more information email email@example.com
On receipt of your booking form and payment we will contact you to confirm your booking and choice of stand location.
Ways to Pay
Direct Bank Transfer
You may pay by direct bank transfer to:
Herofest Limited Barclays Bank Sort Code 20-33-83 Account No. 33789527
Please use the reference [your name]WYG (see example below), as this will let us know who has paid;
Example: P Wright WYG.
Please note if paying by PayPal, there is an additional charge of £5 per £100 (or part of)
You can pay us via PAYPAL, making payments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a reference in the following [your name]WYG.
Example: P Wright WYG
|Friday||2pm||Site open to unload / set up|
|10pm||Site closes to traders|
|Saturday||9am||Door open to Traders|
|10am||Doors open to the public|
|6pm||Kit Fair closes, stands can be left safely up overnight|
|Sunday||9am||Doors open to Traders|
|10am||Doors open to the public|
|4pm||Doors close to the public|
For more information and regular updates go to the What's Your Game website –