What's Your Game Directions
- From the North: Get off the M5 at Junction 11, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A40 (signposted Gloucester/Cirencester). At Elmbridge Court roundabout take the 4th exit (signposted Ross). At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the A38 and then at the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A417 (St. Oswald's Road). At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A417. Keep left around Westgate Island and take the first left into Westgate Street. Follow the road around into Upper Quay Street and then turn left into Bearland. Follow the road into Ladybellegate Street, turn left and the Priory is just to your right.
- From the South: Get off the M5 at Junction 12, at the roundabout take the first exit onto the B4008. At the Cross Keys roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A38. At the next roundabout continue forward. At the traffic lights continue forward (stay in the left hand lane, signposted Ross) onto the A430, Secunda Way. Continue forward on this by pass until you come to a roundabout, stay in the right hand lane and take the 2nd exit (on to Hempstead Lane). Turn right into St. Ann Way and continue forward at the next 2 sets of lights. At the major cross road turn left into Southgate Street. Follow Southgate Street and continue on to Commercial Road. Take the first right onto Ladybellegate Street and then the next right, the Priory will just be on your right.
Whilst there is no car parking actually on site there is plenty close by:
- Ladybellegate Street (run by Gloucester City Council)
This car park is right next to the venue and is the cheapest however it only has 22 spaces (up to 4 hrs £4, all day £6, all day Sunday £2).
- Blackfriars (run by NCP) This car park is right next to the one above but run by NCP and is more expensive.
- Longsmith Street multi-storey (run by NCP)
This car park is a 100m walk away.
For booking details, go to the What's Your Game bookings page »
For more information and regular updates go to the What's Your Game website –