What's Your Game
Location & Date
9th - 10th February 2013 - Blackfriars Priory and the New County Hotel, Gloucester.
Blackfriars Lane, off Ladybellegate Street, Gloucester, GL12HN
The Blackfriars site is a restored 13th century Dominican priory, with several large halls, a series of smaller rooms and an open courtyard. The New County Hotel is a recently refurbished 3* hotel. Both are conveniently situated in the centre of Gloucester city next door to each other - a short walk from the train station with plenty of nearby parking. Detailed directions and details of nearby car parks and hotels are included below.
The Event in Brief
Is a destination event for Gamers of all sorts and all ages, it doesn't matter if you LARP, Cosplay, Re-enact, Steampunk, Fantasy, Wargame, table-top, RPG, or board game we aim to have the supplier to meet all your kit needs; we will have a demonstration and some participation Wargames spread throughout the event; we will also have a bar, a tabletop and board gaming area, a live combat tournament, and an evening banquet with live entertainment for you to make a weekend of it - whatever your game - What's Your Game is the place for you!
What’s Your Game is the name of a single weekend event with two separate ticketed components/events: - LARP Kit Fair and Medieval Banquet
LARP Kit Fair (Daytime Saturday & Sunday)
- There will be a wide range of traders, with many of the biggest names in LARP expected, as well as other kit and game providers.
- There will be other attractions as well including:
- Wargames & Tabletop Gaming - We will have a demonstration and some participation Wargames spread throughout the event.
Live Action Tournament - Heats will take place over the two days with the finals on Sunday. There is a small fee to enter and a great prize for the winner.
Bar & Gaming Room - We will have our own bar open throughout the event, plus during both days, there will be tables available for gaming.
- We aim to attract up to 400 attendees over the two days.
- Entry is only £3 per day (£2 in advance - children under 14 free with accompanying adult)
Medieval Banquet (Saturday Evening)
A fantastic characterful banquet delivered by the lovely people at Herofest, with live entertainment, great food and friendly atmosphere; frolics and fun, on Saturday 9th February 2013, from 7.30 til late;
- The Golden Apple are booked to perform.
- Tickets to the evening medieval Banquet are £45, and include free entry to The Kit Fair for both Saturday and Sunday.
- The Banquet is strictly limited to 90 places, so book now to avoid disappointment.
|Saturday||10am||Doors open to the public|
|11am||Live Action Tournament starts|
|6pm||Kit Fair closes, stands can be left safely up overnight|
|7.30pm||Doors open for Medieval Banquet|
|9am||Hall open for Traders|
|10am||Doors open to the public|
|12pm||Tournament finals start|
For booking details, go to the What's Your Game bookings page »
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com